Thursday, November 26, 2009

RAINBOW















Lately, I've been with lots of struggles, or say, at present, I'm still fighting to overcome this GREAT challenge.

At first I was just trying to prognosticate, how I'm suppose to react in the middle of this faux pas, well to tell you, it's not that worst, it's just that, I could not handle the burden. You see, "Impermanent are all created things" said Siddhartha Gautama, and I was wrong, I was kinda spoiled, I got use to how things are, I was expecting to have it eternally, and have it as something that could always complete my day.

Now, everything's falling into pieces. I say I'm a good clairvoyant, my expectations were growing each day. It hurts, honestly, seeing the only thing that makes this 'little' smile appear, slowly fading and probably, soon to vanish. But what can I do?, should I hide on a corner, cry, frustrate myself, blame me, and feel like 'the world is against me' ?, or go out, be strong, be the 'optimist' and act like everyhting's ok ?.

Of course, Life goes on. though it may seem hard, I have to face it. I've been with lots of struggles and I think this one's the hardest, but no worries, I have with me those weapons from my recent battle, I had the stamina that helped me survive the chaotic war, I just have to upgrade my skills and just keep on getting stronger.

"Even if there is pain now, Everything will be alright", Life must go on for me, life SHOULD go on for me, this isn't the end of my story, its just the beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment