Sunday, June 6, 2010

BYE SUMMER ! HELL-O SCHOOL ?

Well, it's been a while since I last wrote an entry here, perhaps I miss blogging or maybe I want to prepare my writing skills.

So summer wasn't really great, nor miserable, it's just average. I feel like summer is incomplete cause I haven't gone outside the country (but the reason is quite unacceptable, it sounds rude cause I'm kinda discontent) that maybe the major reason why I didn't enjoy summer, oh ! I forgot, another reason? I haven't visited the beach, kinda ironic, cause it's summer and I just locked myself at home. Other than those excruciating craps, I quite liked summer. I felt great cause I finally got my sewing machine and I learned how to sew the "basic dress", credits to F.I.D.A, thanks to that school, it was there that I loved fashion more. Shopping was great too, I had fun, it was in UK and in the mall, both superb.

Tomorrow is June 7, and guess what ?! I'M NOT EXCITED ! :D and I can't even explain why. But I hope it'll be a good start, so I gotta go to sleep now and pray-hoping that tomorrow would be worthwhile ! GOOD LUCK TO ME !

No comments:

Post a Comment