Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Dear YOU

Dear You,

Yes you. I don't know what's in you. I honestly and shamefully admit, that sometimes , oh, most of the time, you make me crazy. You were just this typical whatever guy who does as a normal guy does, you breath, you talk, you sing, you dance(but not so great), you play and yes, you flirt. And I guess, one thing is for sure, your confidence is boosting like a tornado, but that doesn't count. But I idolize you, for hitting my weakness, I was fighting to prevent this stupidity from coming out but your scent is so strong that I shall admit; I GAVE UP. You made me feel secured when I was bitter, you made me smile when I was annoyed, you made things feel imperceptible when you start talking about funny jokes and false claims and sometimes impossible promises, but these things and more, makes me want to fantasize the impossible and start thinking of the possibilities, and again, you hit my weakness and that was 'me' daydreaming; looking like hell stupid. This feeling is unacceptable, but what shall I say, its already here, I can't help but seek for it, this is something I may be happy for and something I may feel gloomy for. Impermanent are all things, and so shall this be. So, Dear You, I hope you know how I am feeling now, this is nothing serious, just for fun, but please don't laugh when I say 'You made me feel unusual' :)

(a letter found on the street)

No comments:

Post a Comment