Thursday, September 16, 2010

SWEET 16

What can I say ? It really was my day!

Countdown much? The night before my birthday,I wasn't able to sleep well because of so much excitement and include there, me 'drinking coffee'. It's as if, I was looking forward to something so 'once in a lifetime' experience, although, literally it's not, cause I've been so much blessed by God for giving me the past 15 years.

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY ! I'M 16 years old. I woke up with a big grin, I took a bath, wore my P.E. uniform, brushed my hair and went to church, thanked God for giving me the first day of entering the 16th year, light a candle and made my wish.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! everywhere :) As I enter school, I was a little ecstatic, cause, honestly, I love it when someone greets me, so as I expected, greetings were everywhere. Entering the classroom was so cool, it was more of what you get when you enter it during normal days, my classmates greeted me. It was the first subject, and before starting, we had the prayer, I was so touched when 'Bayetch' (who lead the prayer), include me in his prayers. Everyone sang the HAPPY BIRTHDAY song, and I was so thankful for that.

Unexpected gift from unexpected someone.I was about to sit on my chair, when, my ever beloved childhood friend-Ling :) , appeared in our door, called my name, grabbed me, and gave me something. Err, I was touched when she gave me that in the middle of our class and of their class too, but I was wrong when I thought that the 'superb cute and personalised necklace' came from her, well guess what ? It was from her classmate, Jason, WOW ! So I wasn't that convinced really, and I wasn't able to ask her more questions out of my curiosity cause we were having class that time. Going back in the classroom, the discussion started, and I could not really focus on the subject, at the back of my mind, 'arguing thoughts' started to clash, it was like; does this necklace I'm wearing right now, really from him? how did he know it was my birthday? why did he gave me this? Is it really true that this was from him and not from Ling? and thousands more, but on the other hand, I was really 'kilig' (errr I really dont know how to say that in English in the best way I could) curious in a GOOD way, touched, moved and felt like something just snapped my soul and made me feel so GREAT ! (felt like I'm about to stumble and yell like I won the lottery, well, more than that!really, it was more than a feeling)

AFTERSHOCK syndrome. So it was confirmed, it really was from him, said Ling :) And I finally am convinced about it, but still in the so curious part, never for at least a second that the' thought of receiving something from someone reallly unexpected' paved the way for other matters. Lunchtime, and the act of thanking Jason for that so sweet and thoughtful act, dominates my mind. So I passed through their classroom and peaked and their window and said 'Jason! SALAMAT'. It was such a feeling of fulfillment. LOL. (but then again, I thought it was not enough, he deserves a better 'thank you')

ENGLISH TIME @ the CANTEEN. This was kinda a blessing in disguise, forgive me for feeling joyful about the absence of our teacher, but that doesn't really mean we hated him or somehting, its just that, we're (I think) really not ready for the oral exam.bwahaha. Instead of enetering the classroom for the subject, We and Bedh and Me went to the canteen studied for another oral quiz and talked about missing 'high school' life, especially each other, for we know months from now, we're heading through different paths, so as to say, break times, will not be as how it used to be, for we'll be with different persons already. (Jeez, drama much T_T here) This really did not last for an hour, but in made me realize how much I will miss everyone especially FLIPFOX, - my dudes, and that this birthday would be my last birthday as a high school student. We went upstairs, to our classroom, and continued chatting.

Day at school almost over. Okay, here comes Filipino time, oral recitation, and I did not do so well, it pisses me off, but its okey, doesnt matter at all, thereafter comes Nihongo subject, with my favorite teacher. DISMISSED, class is done! And I still have to practice for the hand mime presentation, pay the feducational trip fee of my cuty brother, which means, I can't go home yet. But before, attedning to my obligations, I was having thoughts of inviting him to have dinner at my house, and so after weighing things out, I decided to. with the help of Ling:) everything went perfectly flawless.

HIKING. This part reallt went awkward, really awkward. Its as if I regret the act of inviting whore, but the feeling came after the end of the day. Everyone hiked a few mwters to get in to the house. It was fun, (while writing, really, 'nagmahay jud ko uie, may pag wala, anyway, even as without it, still it would be so fun, pero ok n lng pud kay at least diba nagreconcile na...'.)

PARTEYH !PARTEYH ! Here comes eating, thank you Lord for the blessings! Visitors everywhere. And singing !


Pictures are with thousand meanings, just see for yourself. I love the moments captured ! It makes me want to go back.

LAST HOURS of the superb SWEET DAY ! Gaaah ! I really do not want to end this so PERFECT day. But I don't have the choice but to let it go. LOL much. So I walked my ever-fun to be with 'visitors' to make sure they all go home by 9, cause we still have class the next day and quizzessssss.

ME SO THANKFUL! So everyone is home, and I was alone again... Here comes self talking, and 'superb kilig feeling', here I realized how perfect my day went, how happy and thankful I am, how surprised and blessed. I really had a hard time, sleeping, cause I kept thinking on every happy moments and wishing to rewind it.

For everyone's presence, thanks A LOT ! My dudes; Wendeleyn Endrina, Debrah Jean Gamboa, Firy Jane Ay-Ad, Joyce Ann Sundian and Kathe Brinuger, My Teachers; Robina Casiano, Lucia Josol, Rock Regun Orilla, Annie Alfaras, Sir Sherwin, Arlyn Dorado, Presca Lasaca and Barbie Plaza. My Classmates; Rica Joven, Myg Deseo, Diasuke Tatsuda, KJ Caoili, Robbi Rosal, Jun Bonjoc, Joi Tutor, Aki Fujikawa, Janica Te, Andrew Zambrano, Leadnro Galang, Mitchel Mañalac, Hector Sistual, Takami Polia, Bella Makahati. My batchmates; Jiko Baring, Gio Berganio, Kenji Lao, Ketih Jon Martinez. My schoolmates; Rachel Joanna Lestojas :), Mauie Mañalac and Jason Gulanes. And to My parents, cue bro and realatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment