Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th? Oh wait, what?

Since the other day, I've been thinking of the outcome of today. Particularly because the last time I encountered this kind of day, it was really worst. It was indeed a bad luck. So basically, I kinda had this trauma within me.

Trying to ignore that today is Friday the 13th. Oh wait. who came up with this stupid idea anyway? how was this day stereotyped as the negative of all negative days? That'd be one of the question with the most urgent and valid answer. Oh going back.... trying to ignore that today is Friday the 13th, I acted normal as I could and luckily... arrived home losing nothing, haven't encountered any of those stupid bad lucks. After all it was just a normal day. No bad lucks, no good lucks... Oh wait.

HMM, not until that 'something-out-of-the-blue' popped out from a background of blue and asked me how I was.

That! turned every naivety I've had today. Who would have thought that at the end of the day, one tiny-little thing could change the whole mood of the stereotyped bad luck day? It was like my birthday, I was so happy I could jump nth times without getting exhausted. That's exagge I know, but that's how I felt.

And here came out another emotion. I was again with my ego who can't stop asking questions with no answers. Questions that will never be answered by my consistent guesses and hopes.

It's always like this... and I guess it will be forever like this.

Like... I can never know what you think and how you feel? (sh*t, this one's stupid) Forever I will be perplexed by the thoughts unclear, from the actions unpredictable, from your ego enigmatic.

But to flip things out. I was again hopeful. My hopes are again aroused. Too bad it will only be this day that I could carry out this short-existence, I'm referring to, the happiness that only you can suffice? (that's another stupid statement)

And it's Friday the 13th which turned out to be a day of plenty realizations. Guess, life can never be as how we expected and stereotyped it to be. We make our own destiny people, the choice is ours, a minute of waiting can change everything, it can make things or break it. All we have to do is take the risk... be open to failures for a while but still keep the hope for success.

this is quite an article of jumbling thoughts. there's too much to see, too much to consider, but who cares?


1 comment:

  1. Friday the Thirteenth is a day of bad luck because it was on a Friday the Thirteenth that the Templars in France were arrested.
    But everybody knows it's a blessed day! :D
    -Ivan A. Thiessen, IV-Himeji

    ReplyDelete