Friday, February 19, 2010

'compensation'

Aha!, so this is how it feels like to be different, but not depressingly.

February, as I expected it to be, was HECTIC, I was in the moment of breaking down, I don't know what to do. I felt so weak, helpless perhaps. I didn't know how to smile, and problems are like parasites, ugh !

After one trouble, here goes another. I face the hitch alone, my friends were just there to support me, and I consider them inspirations, maybe. All the time, nothing made me smile, and then I realized, that smiles were not meant to be seen in one's self alone, I realized that smiles could be brought by the pleasing things around thyself.

PLEASING THINGS?, what are those ?
Well, I consider my satisfaction too low by saying these accounts, but who cares anyways. I find it so cute seeing my friends smile, seeing them with their 'admirers', knowing their 'admirers' (who asks for my help, LOL =D), and being aware that my friends who used to say 'eeew, laina anang mag-uyab2x uie, dli ko anad makakita ug ing-ana ba, di jud ko mag ing-ana, etc' is now FALLING IN L<3VE.

Good thing, there exist this word 'compensation', I may not be lucky to have such, but good thing, I have lots of friends who're lucky enough. Seeing them makes me a lot more happy !

No comments:

Post a Comment