February 1 - My classmates and I expected to have classes suspended, ugh!, but we were
mistaken, this day would have been a rest day slash 'making of projects day'.
February 2,3,4 - Sleepless nights struck me, I was so preoccupied with projects plus assignments, quizzes and reports. Not to mention late stay at school for KAPARIZ practices. Add up, prom's preparation.
February 5 - BASEBALL CUP. That day we were obliged to go to school early, and I hate the fact that I was kinda forced to sit at the end of the jeep which my parents never allowed me to. The game was fun, so as to say we enjoyed watching it. The day was almost over but I still have lots of projects to do.
February 6 - I may consider this day, 'REST DAY', we watched the game, enjoyed it and feels proud for our classmates.
February 7 - Sunday, I finished my projects, and think of nothing else for the coming week as another 'busy week', perhaps unwanted week for prom is almost coming, and my dress wasn't done yet.
February 8 - Deadline of the project, and finally we made it, we were able to finish it on time.
February 9, 10, 11 - These days bothered me so much, Prom practices, bothering prom dress, awaiting program masters, ugh ! We keep on walking along the aisle assuming that its our prom, I keep on thinking of my dress, which bothers me so much, and leaves me doubtful about it and worried and frightened that I may look like a crap with it. My friend and I were chosen to be the program masters for the coming 'Teacher's day' ( a big event), knowing the fact that we are inexperienced and first timers. But the thing that made me smile within the three days was when Kathe, Fairy and I went to the mall, we bought gifts for our partners, they helped me choose a red dress for the upcoming Teacher's day and the most exciting part, we looked for a (girl's thing) to be worn for the prom. LOL
February 12 - The most awaited day of everyone (exept for me). PROM. First thing in the morning, I prayed and hoped for the best this day. This is it, Aki and I are gonna be the program masters, we were nervous of course, but as we go through, we seemed enjoying it and ALAS ! we were appreciated for it! Half a busy day was done. and the other half remains unsolved. I went to the parlor, hoped for the best, Donna (make up guru) made me feel so happy, I looked perfect, thanks to her/him. I went to the studio, have the photographer took some pictures, I was thankful that time, perhaps for the experience and also the very heartwarming compliment of the photographer. And the moment of truth, I went to the hotel, relaxed and satisfied well very satisfied with my look. I felt so happy seeing my classmates with their best attire, especially for 'Aki and Fairy', they looked so fabulous that evening, very perfect ! The event wasn't that gratifying, but the experience was. I did not waste my time, I took a lot of pictures with my classmates, I can even say that I spent more time on taking pictures than enjoying the whole event, well it wasn't that cool, thanks to those 1 hour talking of nonsense (sarcastically speaking) for ruining the event. The day was over, I had lots of fun.

February 13 - Not much on this day, I just rewarded myself with a day spent on sleeping and eating.
February 14 - VALENTINE'S DAY. I did not feel the day, I just had dinner with my family and that's all.
February 15, 16, 17, 18, 19- School again. LAZY DAYS. Examination week, I did nothing this week, this was the first time that I left some of the items in the exam unanswered.
February 20 - The last day of the Exam. The rest of the day was spent eating and watching movies with my classmates.
February 21 - 'Rest day', I had fun with the ZORB !
February 22 - HOLIDAY. I'm supposed to rest today but I remembered that our WORLD SHOW is fast approaching, plus the fact that it is a competition between the 3 sections of the third and 2 sections of the fourth year, PRESSURE ! We practiced in our house, but again, I think most of the time was spent on eating.
February 23, 24, 25 - LATE NIGHTS AT SCHOOL. We keep on practicing for the upcoming world show, we keep on yelling and scolding one another, LOL, we were working so hard and looking forward to have this show the best show among all shows we'd done. Diana here, was such a great leader, director perhaps, I was just their to help her, for I know she was so eager to have this show a successful one.
February 26 - Last day of preparation, we were nervous by then, pressured and challenged, we've been seeing the other years practice well. W e were challenged for we find it so hard to have a whole day practice. But we keep our ass moving, we practiced well, and made use of our time. At night, 6 of my classmates, Kathe, Rica, Fairy, Juvilyn, Irish and Wendelyn slept at my house,
we were eager to go to school by 6 in the morning to fix the stage as early as possible.
February 27 - THIS IS IT !, we woke up 3 in the morning, took a bath, prepared our breakfast, washed the dishes, fixed ourselves, and went to school. Its exactly 6 in the morning.
The stage is all ours, we fixed it.
We were so excited, my classmates were preparing, and the moment of truth has come, its our time to shine ! Although there were errors in every performance, we keep on smiling and rocking our ass out ! at last we made it, it was a very successful show ! we watched the next performers, they were great. Lunchtime, we were so tired, we slept for a while.
On the afternoon we watch the other year level, wow, they were good. The winners were announced. WE WON ! we feel GREAT! Our efforts were paid. It was such an honor. I am wordless. WE WON !February was a month of experience, there were UPS and DOWNS, but I keep on moving, fighting and it turned out to be so great ! I found out that in every mountain lies a beautiful paradise.

No comments:
Post a Comment