Imagine yourself wearing the sexiest and commendable dress on a party at the city and wearing that vintage brown sweater with that long cardigan skirt that Jamie Sullivan used to wear in the famous novel 'A walk to remember', in your school with your schoolmates whose fashion language are so well off. Won't you be punishing yourself ? Shouldn't you be asking yourself 'why on earth am I wearing this trashy garments, well in fact, I have with me fabulous pieces? or is it just that, you want to be the MISS EYECATCHER at school for people to keep on chattering about you, include there, their curiosity to see you wear fabulous clothes. Am I such a fortuneteller to know how you feel whenever you try to hide who you really are for 'no. 1 hot topic and curiosity's sake !?
Guys and gals, allow me to say that-'Hypocrisy was never the solution, it never was and it never will. Before I defend my side, please do know that according to Encarta's Dictionary; hypocrisy is the false claim to or pretense of having admirable principles, beliefs, or feelings. You heard it right and to sum it up, hypocrisy is FAKING...
Who on earth wants to fake things ? fake their own existence ? Where the hell is freedom of expression there ? Therefore, I shall say, hypocrisy is one way of insulting yourself and letting others step unto your fakeness. It would be such a shame if you try to say 'I hate those...and I curse those.....' if people who heard you said it saw you do it, saw you have it. My point is, we were all created to be ourselves, to decide for ourselves, and it is the only thing that we have to say who we are, and I'm sorry to know that others are letting go of such nice privilege.
It was never against the law to be yourself, to do anything you want, as long as it would not harm others and it was stupidity if you'd force yourself from not wanting something you know you really wanted and be not the person you know you should really be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment