Wednesday, July 7, 2010

'naulaw ko :)'

Jeez ! That was so embarassing. I thought this day would be like the ordinary day I used to have, well guess what ? IT'S NOT !

First, we're asked to make something out of an origami paper, and then write our wish in a piece of paper. We went to the Audio Visual Room to watch a short clip about the Tanabata festival, 'naulaw ko' was all I could say, cause my classmates keep on teasing me with my schoolmate, which honestly, my crush back when I was in the 5th grade.And then we went back to the classroom, and hang our wishes in the bamboo.After, we had a short review, we were called one at a time . I was just sitting and taking a short glance at the back to see what time it is. He was the last person to apsell the word 'panshitto' in katakana, unfportunately ho wasnt able to get the correct answer, my classmates keep on teasing me, and calling my name so my sensei called me and told me to help him, he lend me the pen and I wrote the answer, I don't know whats up with me, but I wrote the wrong answer, it took me seconds to correct it... Jeez ! that was.... I don't know, 'basta NAULAW KO :) '

No comments:

Post a Comment