Tuesday, November 2, 2010

bye pressure..... hello PLEASURE !

Its all I could say for now. For so many times, I've been getting the hell out of my nerves, and from those I never end up victorious...I may have the title, but I don't get to feel its true quintessence. I keep on coercing my own ego, yet the effort I handed over didn't paid off. I have the power over things, we all do.... but I feel remorseful to those (including me) who in some situations turn their backs on such power.

And from what I've been through, I was able to grasp the idea of letting go and saying 'HI' to a new habit, which is, 'in everything I do, I have to do it because I'm committed to it, I will do it not because I'm told to do so, I will do it because I choose to and I choose to do it because it's for the better.'

Tensions will never be driven away unless I act on it... it'll never stay away from me, unless I change my perception towards it. So its 'bye pressure' to 'HELLO PLEASURE'



No comments:

Post a Comment