I was blown away by the Visayas Mindanao Rizal Youth Leadership Institute. It taught me a lot of things I never knew. It showed me how a single person dream and unseal the possibilities that would lead us to a better nation. It inspired me to start taking action as early as now to succeed in whatever endeavor I choose to enter. It lead me back to how our national hero Dr. Jose Rizal, acted to free our country from foreign oppression despite the fact that at that time he was exiled. It opened my heart, and made me love this country. It changed my view as a Filipino citizen, I become more hopeful, patriotic, and willing to serve the country.
The Youth that will build the better future for this country
It's me supporting AKI in his oratorical contest, aki-the lone high school participant
Ma'am arlyn brought us to this SO GREAT convention <3
With the president of KAPARIZ- Mr. Metodio "John" B. Maraguinot
And it's ME holding the trophies that was awarded to our school
With Hector the gay magnet guy in the room. LOL
With the BEST SPEAKER I've ever knew, who made the convention 100% full of learnings, Mr. Max Salazar. (the guy in the violet polo)

And with our last picture, its hard to let go of the 3 day experience, but we have to. And as we go our separate ways, I'll bring with me the learnings I got and the principles that I have to live in to succeed in life ^_^
And with our last picture, its hard to let go of the 3 day experience, but we have to. And as we go our separate ways, I'll bring with me the learnings I got and the principles that I have to live in to succeed in life ^_^

No comments:
Post a Comment