Occasionally in life there are those moments of unutterable fulfillment which cannot be completely explained by those symbols called words. Their meanings can only be articulated by the inaudible language of the heart. - Martin Luther King, Jr.-Indeed, there are these moments where you can't have enough courage to speak things out, not even utter the simplest word to express what you are feeling... There are these instances where we ran out of words..... and we seem to have every indescribable sentiment be fathomed only by our heart.
Why so? Why do I ran out of words when....? Is this because I'm....?
Hahaha! funny though, I never imagined my own ego standing in where I am right now, feeling so dear, enjoying every simple thing with someone :) Err, you know the kind of feeling, when, you miss someone cause you did not get the chance to chat him or even texted him.... getting so bored and the last thing that you really want to do is talk to him or whatever.... finding such time to be with that someone although you know that there is so little to take pleasure in.... having thoughts on your mind gone wild whenever you're with him...and get thunderstrucked when you want to say something.....
Is this really the feeling that you normally get when you're.....? Or is it just me, acting so weird?
Even if writing is one of my passion, and it is where I get to squeeze out everything that I want to, sometimes, it still is not enough to push me to explain this feeling by words, may it be uttered or written.
Gaaah! Say whatever, still one thing will remain for sure, and it is me wanting this to last :))
