Sunday, October 24, 2010

I MISS YOU :)

Dear You,

I can't help but feel sorry for myself whenever I fail to communicate with you. I can't help but feel inc_mplete whenever I don't get to see you. Jeez! this doesn't sound practical at all, but that's how things went since you came into existence. We're like a room apart, and when the day is over, miles apart, and when the weekend comes, miles and miles apart, that's how it is, and that's how its gonna be. Challenging it is, and I understand why all of these should happen, and I guess, its one way or the other, testing both our sentiments and defining the true meaning of MISSING. The experience I had last last day, that was during our camping is indeed funny yet genuine. I was kinda frustrated that day, really, cause I candidly missed YOU :) And keeping myself so busy is the only solution I had to forget about that frustration. Pero ngano mani? unsa namani?. Can somebody please explain to me why these and that ? My point is, I missed you in one day, what more, when I don't get to see you like for months ? Crap! But then, I have the choice to suffer from thinking over nonsensical things or drive it away and enjoy the most out of everything. So now its, I MISS YOU and then, I WILL MISS YOU.

-Marga B. -


No comments:

Post a Comment