Saturday, October 2, 2010

the real YOU

Dear You,

Yes You, I don't know how I got into this, but I honestly and smugly admit that things are so much better since you came into being. Err, you were just someone I use to see occasionally, someone who used to pass by me and was once a chat mate. I could just remember the time when we formally met each other through chat, and I guess that started everything. I'll never forget how you turned my day extra special and gave meaning to the total cliche title 'sweet 16'. You're, indeed, so thoughtful, gentle, sweet and affectionate, way better than anyone else. You made dancing fun, which changes the way I look at it. I feel so guarded when you're near me, happy when you're with me. I know, right, this one's getting corny :)) . So please don't laugh when I say, you make me feel CRAZY :D

-Marga B.-

No comments:

Post a Comment