Monday, October 11, 2010

CONSTANT CHANGE

Changes in life are constant, and life itself is a constant change. Never could we have things personally planned to complement the way we want to live life. For it is in life's changes that we appreciate its true meaning.

Sometimes we want to forward things cause we're in the moment of playing life's cruel games. And at times, wanting to slow things and do it all over again cause it makes us happy, but, how insensitive of us from wanting those bitter times be jettisoned, well in fact, if without those we could not appreciate life's sweetness ? Correct me if I'm wrong, but its actually, US- being happy because we were once miserable.

We become the persons that we are because of life's changes. We could have not grown if things remained unbroken. We could have not succeeded if we decided to limit our own capacities. We could have not moved on if we never said 'goodbye' or at least 'see you soon'.

Saying 'goodbye' was indeed, never easy, cause its something we have to go through the process of letting go of the things that we wanted to have forever. It is leaving something we wanted to hold on to, and saying we're ready to face a new and perhaps, a better beginning.


Leaving high school

As much as we want to enjoy more of high school life, we still need to move on, step forward and face a greater challenge. The relationship we have with our 'barkadas' and anyone else shall say 'goodbye' for a while.We could not stay with them and decide to take the same paths, we have different plans, different dreams, and we could not have it for real if we do not let go or at least sacrifice a little of our own satisfaction.
As I have been entering our classroom everyday and sit with my classmates, I could not help but remind myself that we only have little months left to enjoy each other's company. It's like me-caughting myself dwelling much attention on counting the remaining months left rather than having the strength to enjoy it. As I engage in the school's different activities, I always come to the realization that it would be my last participation as a high school student. Every little thing seems to be the last and once done all you have to do is throw it in to your memory archive. As I think of what course I am going to take, I always imagine whom I am going to be with, cause for sure, it wouldn't be with my DUDES anymore, and who's gonna be there to apprehend my perplexed sentiments. Things, will be for sure, no longer be the same as how it was in high school. I'll surely miss everyone.



So as you see, it's part of growing up, CHANGING. And that's how it's gonna be. We could not stop it from coming our way and altering our approach. It comes on different package, there are those changes; which could save us from life's glitches, there are those; which leaves us helpless, and some; making us crave for more.

Life is a constant change. Bear with it, because the more you push it away, the more it gets hard on you. Love it, because the more you appreciate it, the more it gets better and better.







No comments:

Post a Comment