
Reality is hell so crazy ! It traps you and makes you feel that there's no other way out. With just a blink of an eye, you'll find yourself caught in the end of a cliff- where its either you fall or try to save yourself from falling.
I've been through a lot since I enter this life full of pressure. All I ever wanted is to be the person whom I know my parents would be proud of, as well as my siblings and my relatives. Never did I realize, how hard it is to be that person. Victory is always at its best on its first, but as you have it almost all the time.... errr, mind you this, you sure would want to give up, and pass it on to others, BUT, you wanted to hold on so badly, cause, you might think how others would look down on you when you do so... which of course a thing you really would NOT want.
So now, I find myself, consistently defending and protecting what I have rather than enjoying it. And I SIMPLY HATE IT !
How I wish I could R-U-N-A-W-A-Y from this foolish reality. Where at least for once, I can be someone who have nothing to keep, nothing to lose, nothing to gain. A place where I can be at my best and worst. A place where I can be a stranger, where no one knows what I can and cannot do. A place where I can do whatever I want, mindless of others response. A place, free from pressure, where nothing else matters but just ME.
Dear Life,
Why are you so erratic? Why do you let me love and hate you ? Why do you always try to squeeze out things, well in fact it is hell so obvious that there is nothing more to squeeze out? Why end good things? Why prolong misery? Why can't you slow things down? Why? Oh Why? Forgive me for casting doubt on you....forgive me for putting all the blame on you. It's just that, for once, I want to have a break, I want to let go of everything, and go back whenever I'm ready. I want to be good to you, as you have been to me at some instances of my existence. So I'll be asking you this favor and I'll be hoping and waiting for your response..... Can you let me borrow a little of your span where pressures can be undefined? This is all for now. I'll be waiting....
Errr, I guess, its just how its gonna be. Nothing will change unless I make the move.

No comments:
Post a Comment