Sunday, June 26, 2011

You're just a dream...

You're just a dream, and that's how it's gonna be?

Hanggang ganito na nga lang ba? Ew, so baduy. Sucks I know. Can't believe I'm talking like this. Wala lang, gusto ko lang, I mean, wala eh, thats what comes out of my mind whenever you sprout like a mushroom.

LIKE A MUSHROOM. It SUCKS when you need to see a sprouting mushroom first before you're able to smile like 'YES!' but the good thing about it is.... ano nga ba?

hmm, ok I remember, the good thing about it is.... you can't be disappointed. That's a fact accoring to ME.

And forever I'll be like this.... dreaming about 'you and me'. EW! Yuck. Ang baduuy!

But there's a part of me that keeps on hoping.... hoping that someday, at some point in your life, you'll look back and see who really was waiting for you. Hoping that it's me? Right. I wish.

YUCK AGAIN! This is my alter ego, the baduy version of me. FYI.

Well anyway, thanks.... thanks for making me look stupid whenever I smile, that's the time when I'm alone at one corner, thinking of you and daydreaming. Well at least, though you don't know, your existence is enough to make one happy.

-ang alter ego ni Marga, the BADUY version-





1 comment:

  1. Not your alter-ego, the way I understand it, but your dark side, a full part of you - but a differnt part, nonetheless, that is hidden from the world.

    ReplyDelete