
Well actually, its the dumbest thing ever alive. Its existence, oh wait, on the second though it exists and then vanishes, WTH. Its inconsistent, its unpredictable, the first thought of the word itself is so not right. Its a mess !
Here I go again with my sentiments, forgive me for being insensitive, just give me this entry and I'm done, I'll be over these things, I JUST NEED TO VENT OUT !
And that 'GOODBYE' is my biggest issue. I don't even have the courage to utter the 7 letter word. I mean, it sucks ! seriously. That's for me. On the latter part, that's why I prefer 'see you soon'. Of course, its more decent, I mean, way too decent compared to 'goodbye'.
What's good in goodbye anyway? Let's face it, the moment you say it, you'll get upset. And that's a fact. We're just trying to fake things out and act like its a GOOD-bye, well in fact it's not! jeez ! I hate it.
Let me get this straight, I speak up for who I am. All this years, I can't even count how many times I tried to fake a goodbye. I mean, 75% of those are faked ones, the other 25% are badbyes... which is another issue. BAD-byes are those who never had the formality to say so, or even give you a sense that they're leaving. Worse than GOOD-byes though.
Going back. The after thought is the most unwanted part. Say... faking 'goodbye' is better because you're senses are still stimulated by the presence of that something you're saying 'goodbye' to. But take a few steps and all the senses will vanish! What's left in you are those happy thoughts, could also be... hmm, unwanted thoughts. But the thing is no matter how you try faking the 'goodbye' or even trying to make it real... it just doesn't sound right ! That's for me... the after thought makes me sick, upset ! The feeling you get? It feels like you're a child deprived of something you once enjoyed and then you'll keep searching for it but gets disappointed because no matter how hard you hope for its comeback, its still NOT gonna happen.
To get things straight. My issue about those 'goodbye' are:
1. The Irony in it.
2. The after thought the moment you fake it.
3. The ugly fact that no matter how you want things back, it just doesn't come through.
4. No matter what you do still you;re gonna end up with those thoughts on you're head. and that's how its gonna be!

But wouldn't it hurt more if you parted without a goodbye? If you didn't take the time to say farewell?
ReplyDelete