July 29 2011
An ordinary day. An ordinary Friday. But who could have thought that it would turn out to be one of the best Friday of my life. Well, nothing extravagant happened, not those costly nor grand events. Its more than that. It's priceless.
It's a day I get to see my FRIENDS. My treasured friends. Ok, I know its sort of a childish act to miss you're friends when in fact you just failed to see each other for months... or perhaps weeks, but the thing is, the feeling I used to have before, for example; you meet everyday, you get to talk to them whenever you want, you're just one seat apart, you were still high school.... can NEVER be the same as what you are feeling right now.
Here's the thing... before, you can never fully appreciate every second you spend with each other, totally NOT. reason? because you see each other daily. Now, its kinda ironic, but... whenever you see each other, you go like so crazy and happy, you thirst for more time whenever you're about to take different ways, you try to stop those 'emo' thoughts in your head, for inside you, you know, how things can never be the same as it was before.
Time indeed flies when you're having fun. It could have been for a very short span but at least you HAD fun.
Right, after all, I've been through a lot of tough times already the past weeks, I mean, plenty hard times. The most important thing is I was able to take a deep breath, wear the best smile, feel secured, comforted and guarded and most especially found another reason to keep myself fueled in this journey called life.
I awe them a lot... A LOT.
special thanks to.... Wewe, Mitch, Joy, Joyce.
I sure did miss you the moment I waved my hand and said 'see you soon'

No comments:
Post a Comment