November 19 2011
1:00 p.m.
Abreeza Mall, Davao City
It feels so good to wake up in the morning because you're looking forward to something great. In that case, you won't end up waking up and wanting to sleep again but waking up earlier than the usual with a BIG smile on your face, and that's how a good morning should be. And I'm so glad it was exactly like that yesterday.
Here's the thing, my good, I mean best friends and I are meeting each other and together we'll watch breaking dawn part 1. That's just it... the GREAT something.
Breaking dawn part 1 was great. I mean really great. As always, I'm moved again by the whole story, not that I cried while watching it, of course not, it ain't that dramatic anyway, going back , it moved me because I was able to reflect? yah, somet
hing like that, I can see how affectionate both lovers can be whenever they are bonded by that abstract-thing-that-science-can't-explain. And its sort of weird, in a way that I want to place myself unto Bella's sitch, lol, that's really weird, hmmm, its like this... I want to be Bella in the movie, and thats just it... only in the movie, never in reality. LOOOOL. Isn't it cool?! ahahaha. Wife of a bloodsucker, advantages: flying without buying any plane tickets, 24 hours protection, less budget for food supplies, awesome crib, breathtaking honeymoon place, lovely sister-in-laws, strong brother-in-laws, genius father-in-law, sweet mother-in-law, almost perfect husband and many moooore. Disadvantage? Well I guess, ther
e can only be one... freaky face during pregnancy d
ays.
So much more of that movie...
It turned out that I had more fun because I watched the movie with my friends, whom I really love. (When they read this.... I just don't know... ahahaha)
Yesterday's one of the best days of my life, something that made me say...
You can never appreciate the whole being of something if it ain't taken away from you for quite a while. Life, I guess is meant to borrow some persons from you to let you realize how important they are. The past is for us to build a strong foundation, the present to strengthen the foundation and the future to test what we were able to build out of the times we spent and cherished.
So for this people:
Thank you sooo much, I had the best out of yesterday can be, see you again!

No comments:
Post a Comment