So there's this someone who really is cute, I mean reaalllly cute, and he's the cutest when he speaks in English. I met this cutie in a local movie produced by the students of the seminary. He doesn't know me, but I know him quite well, I'm a stalker you knaw? but not the pro one, just the amateur. Its sort of my sideline and kind of my hobby. The funny thing is he does not know me. Shaaaaaaame. I know, and hell I care, I'm having fun anyway, as long as I don't get obsessed with this crazy hobby and I don't get violent because of this, all will be ok. No pressure.
This one entry I wrote in the memo of my phone really expresses how devastated (lol, whatta term, seems like I'm up to a really serious thing, but the term is just used for exaggeration purposes) how devastated I was when I expected sooo much to see even his shadow but I just didn't. Fate just didn't allow me to.
here:
Just when uou expect something sooo much, fate just interrupts and turn things the other way around.. the next thing you knew. There you are feeling hopeless. tsss. Thanks much fate. A LOT, you so mean. Why ya doing this to me? Please be good to me next time. Please. Please. Please.
Fate, I'm begging you from the bottom of my sincere heart. I just want to be inspired for at least a moment. A glimpse from his angelic face can do all the magic. Just that. Just that. Just that. Fate, I know you're awesome and I know you'll answer my favor soooooon. I won't stooop hoping and I just want you to know that I'm really counting on you, I swear I do.
This is all for now. I'm just so lonely, I feel so naive. Everthing's quite lonely, especially me, Marga B.
-from a lonely girl's thoughts. Hoping she'll find some great source of inspiration the moment fate answers her simple favor-
And that sort of says how crazy and stupid I've been lately,
:)

No comments:
Post a Comment