Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Paalam muna !

Oh well, who would have thought how much I could gain so much of something in just a month?!

To get things straight. I made up for the grades that disappointed the hell out of me last term. I'm just so happy. So happy !

But before that cloud 9 feeling, I also gone through the breaking point part, which sucks cause my parents were disappointed of those LOW GRADES. Actually, I guess that was the first time I felt the pain when someone stresses to you your LOW GRADES. And it depressed me a lot.

Basta ! I'm sure, nakabawi ako sa midterm! at mas gagalingan ko pa sa pre-finals! Ngayon pa, ngayon pa na sobrang inspired ako. LOL.

Maraming-maraming salamat sa'yo !

Trivia: alam mo bang kinompleto mo na ang buong buwan ng September ko? Gano'n ka katindi.

Last entry ko muna to sa ngayon. (I guess)

Tatapusin ko lang ang last month ng first term. Gagalingan ko !

Paalam muna ! BRB after 1 month :)


No comments:

Post a Comment