Tuesday, November 13, 2012
BV=BITCH VIBES
My dictionary defines BV as badvibes, to you, it's bitchvibes. To make things clear and as obvious as how you fckin flirt, I'll explain it. You produce BitchVibes because you're the best slut in town, and so I here, absorb your BitchVibes, the moment I absorb it, it becomes BadVibes because bitchiness for me is in my hatelist, its on top of my hatelist. So is it clear now? I hope so too, I hope you understand as how you easily understand nonsense obsession from cheapies.
Ermm, this one's really informal but I don't care. There's nothing more informal than what you're doing, as in, talking behind my back and making "padungog" when in fact, you can just call my attention and talk to me in person. Right? Is it that hard to do? Or is it just you being raised up as a backfighter? Aw, that's to mourn for. And I pity you for that.
This is unbelievable, and I didn't see this one coming, but now it's here. And I'm facing it. I am and I hope you will as well so that all shit from you would come out and lessen the pain and ugliness and desperation I always see and feel from you.
P.S.
Thanks for giving me another definition of something that we once "had" And also, for ruining everday of my life at school.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I feel that you are so strong... :-)
ReplyDelete