Here's the deal.
YOU JUST GOT REAL! Shit just got real. Come one! Come on douche. Your ego is like hunting me without you knowing it.
July 12, 12th of July year 2012. The day when I realized your just around me and I'll be with that kind of ego for the remaining years in college, which will never be good because it would be harder to get over the fact that I'll forever be hopeless. Dafuq.
Seriously, what I'm trying to say here is, I just found and ALMOST EXACT COPY of you. Awesomeeee. (That's how I define sarcasm) Everyday, it makes it harder, because everyday it gets more similar and similar and similar and similar. The way you talk, you think, you stand, you rub your hands over your face, the way you look! Its everything that's you. Fuckerrrr.
But should I fall for it? NO and NEVER. Because if I do, its just like I let this hopeless, crappy, pathetic, miserable feeling hit me again. Duh, I'm smarter now ya knaw? Smarter and stronger.
zzZZ. I just want to drink and get drunk right now. Scratch what I just wrote. HAHAHAHA.
P.S
the entries with the pronoun YOU refers to superman :) superman and superman alone, so never assume that the YOU here is you who're reading it. ok?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment