Sunday, February 16, 2014

it's complicated

What am I so afraid of?

When will I ever be strong enough to say what I mean? To mean what I say? When will I ever be able to fully let lose, let go, and just let it all flow?

How do I.. to what... to whom?

I've always dreamed of falling. I've had fantasies, daydreams, wishful thinkings. I have it all in my head. They say "good things come to those who wait". Yes, indeed. I think so too. But would that mean that I should just lay here like a rock, immobile, waiting for the storm to surge before I finally switch position and realize that I'm better of in a new place? Hell to the NO. They too made a follow up statement saying "but great things come to those who act on it". Uh-oh. But.. how do I act on it? When will I know that it's time to act on it? Will it be worth acting for?

I AM SUCH A CONTROL FREAK.

Why can't I be spontaneous? What's holding me back?

I DON'T KNOW TOO.


No comments:

Post a Comment