Thursday, January 28, 2010

FIRE

As useful as a clothe to the human race is, As useless as a trash is in a stunning world As conspicuous as a dark spot in a white surface is, As distorted as a needle is in a pile of hay . As comforting as a lollipop in a little child is, as disturbing as a loud noise is in the wilderness. As bright as the sun that could shed light on our lives, and as gloomy as it is in a barren sky. THAT’S WHAT I AM, THE FIRE.



The fire, easy to repel, easy to initiate. Indeed, its easy to get my attention, easy to ask for my help, easy to make fun of me, easy to judge me and easy to hate me. All these, and all things are easy to do, its easy to light up a fire, and easy to put it off, but have we ever ask ourselves how hard it is to clean the ashes, the dirt, and the mark that remained in one’s heart, the mark that could make a person skeptical with its abilities and limits.


A fire that could please those who are cold, the fire that can be useful and comforting. A fire that could only be delightful when needed. That’s how I am treated, I can’t be useful nor pleasing when not needed, I intend to be the “laughingstock” of everyone due to my weaknesses and failure, and somehow a trash to be almost thrown when hopeless and helpless.I am the fire, who infuriate those who are feeling toasted in an oven, disturbing as I may look like, I simply annoy somebody, with my inconsiderable attitude and aggravating presence.


As conspicuous as the fire is in the dark, as bright as the shining sun is, I can save you and lead you to the right path, when your lost, call me, when you need help, don’t hesitate to approach me. Its in my nature to help those whom I think needs my help and whom I think deserves my help. To set apart, I cannot be the one sided person who tries to mock up a perfect girl, the one who doesn’t make mistakes and doesn’t cause chaos. I can be the fire; you don’t want to deal with, the fire that could harm you, the fire that could make your life miserable.

No comments:

Post a Comment