Saturday, January 16, 2010

ONE TIME



Chapter I
: TODDLERS

We were at once classmates
But none of us cared
There was nothing to worry
for we were still kids.

We went on separate ways
I stayed, and
he moved on to a new environment
Since then I never heard from him.

I saw him some time,
'He was my classmate' I said to myself
I took a short glance
And that's all.


Chapter II: 'Oh it's him', awkward.

I was on this jeep one night
And there I saw him alone
'Oh, it's him' I thought

We live on the same area 'I remembered'
W drop off together
We walk together, close to each other
But how foolish for us
not to mind each other.

And perhaps, after that
Our paths may cross again.


Chapter III: FACEBOOK, thanks a lot !

Weeks passed,
I remember the coincidence
'How stupid of me'
for getting in such awkward situation

'Hi' it was a message from him
We've talked for a while
and made mentioned about the coincidence
We both laugh.

Thank God for creating the Internet.
He asked for my number.
And we promised to text each other.


Chapter IV: the BEGINNING

And now, we communicate
We reminisce the past
talked about the present
and planned to see each other

I know we'd become friends
And so we did
We're not that close yet
but i bet we will.


Chapter V:Meeting old friends, 'he's cute'

And so we met,
At this place where it all started,
'In school'
You seemed nice,
and YES, you're cute too.

We hanged out,
for the first time at this age
And a question popped out in my mind;
'Was that a date?'


Chapter VI:Getting to know each other, FRIENDS!

Our friendship grew
I never asked for more
but just to keep this forevermore
yet, forever is still an illusion

This time, we cared for ourselves
Time is spent
with each others company
We watch PBB together
behind the boundaries of one kilometer.

He now wish me,
Good night, Sweet dreams and after, TAKE CARE


Chapter VII: Confession

One day,
we failed to meet each other,
I thought that day was a lost

And from there, he told me
'Now I like you'
*goosebumps*
'Wow!' was all I could say

The night was over
He replied;
'Good night and sweet dreams...'
"I LOVE YOU"
That was alien, and
all night long I find it hard to sleep.


Chapter VIII: Levelled UP

He was just a long lost classmate now found
We built a new friendship
And now, here I am fascinated
yet doubtful from those words of him.


Chapter IX: A WALK TO REMEMBER

Again we met,
Thoughts in my mind
started to gather strength
Finally! I had the courage to speak up.

I asked for his sincere answer.
He told me, 'I'm not joking'
We were walking by then,
I wish to walk with you endlessly
for in that way,
Things come out in my mind
as how every step we take travels
And questions were answered
like, how we're able to walk in the same direction.

By then, I was relieved.
He walked me home
Tapped my back and said 'Take care'
And it was, as I thought
how a guy cared for a girl.


Chapter X: I'm better

He makes me happy
My world's been a lot more better
Things were different
from the moment, he entered my life.

I felt lucky, a luck
when he told me,
'You make things easier for me'
'You inspire me'

From then on,
Everyday, I am excited
upon seeing you.
We only share a little time
for a we're a few miles away from each other.

Still, nothing could stop me,
from feeling this way.


Chapter XI: the LUCK, thanks.

He is God's angel sent for me,
I never felt this great before,
Now, there's him
Someone who cares for me,
and in some ways,
made me feel important.


Chapter XII: the CONVERSATION, sweet !

Weekend..
He called me and said
'I miss you'
We were talking through the night
We complement each other.
And the endearing thing I hear from him
was when he told me;
'I'm hugging my pillow
and assuming it's you'


Chapter XIII: No, thanks.

I went out,
alone by myself.
He asked me if he could come
but I told him;
'Nah, never mind'
I felt fragile, by then.

He told me,
'I don't want you to suffer'
He even insisted and said;
' I don't know what to do
if something wrong happens to you'

Well, that's mesmerizing.


Chapter XIV: Missing you.

Its been four days already
since we last met
But it was for a reason.

I can feel the eagerness
in his messages,
when he asked me;
'Can I have a hug from you'
I felt idle.

It's almost WEDNESDAY
Like him, I am excited too.

At last!, We met again,
We talked for a while.
And before we set apart
He gave me this red bracelet.
How delightful of him.


Chapter XV: The OPTIMIST

He was one of those,
who believe in me.
He was a boost to me.
I study, and he says
'First honor na 'yan'
I sing karaoke, and he says
'100 na 'yan'
I directed an entry for a contest, and he says
'CHAMPION na'yan'

I gained a lot more confidence,
and that's all because of him.


Chapter XVI: Yes, it' you, You make me happy

I find my mind wander
and I would always land on him
the times we spent together
the things we shared
the smiles we had.

Ok!, 'Now I like you, too'
A lot of people knew
for they see me different in your presence,
which I could not deny,
since now, 'YES, I am falling for you'

Everything went fast
I'm afraid this one's momentary
I'm afraid this one's just Infatuation.


Chapter XVII: OFFICIAL

I am perplexed
What are we?

Then he asked me;
'What am I to you?'
I boomerang the question
'You, what do you think are you soing?'
He answered
'Courting you'
'There, you just said it'. I noted

I want to believe him.
But why am I uncertain?

I asked him,
'Can you wait?'
He responded,
'Yes, and I will do everything to win your heart'
Still it was not enough, so I said;
'Are you really serious'
His answer was compelling
'What do want me to do,
to show how much I love you?'
I was wordless.
My phone rang, its him
'MAHAL KITA!'
Again, I was idle.

And it's official,
he's now my suitor
but inside me,
still lies a doubt.

'I hope this one lasts'


Chapter XVIII: BAD FEELING

We met again,
But this time,
something's wrong

I don't know what it was.
I feel erratic
at the back of my mind,
the voices that grabbed
my thoughts were;
the fear and anxiety
that tells me, 'Its the end'


Chapter XIX: the end?, THE END

I predicted it right
'That was the end'
I was soaked in tears
There he was, bothered,
'Are you ok?', he asked
I felt numb, I said
'Yes, I am ok'
But it was all lie,

And so I was,
but a solitary creature,
distressed,
upset,
humiliated.





3 comments:

  1. I thought it wasn't gonna end up that fast.. Atik mana siya oie. Wahaha! I like the Chapter XVII "OFFICIAL" ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why do u always let the ending of YOUR story a tragic one??? you shouldnt let that happen to every story of your life. Marga we're still young and what are you doing to your stories. It shouldnt be like this. Im dissapointed. There's always chapter XVII another chapter to end up your story in the positive point. I didnt read this whole post only the first and the end. I cant be bothered reading the the middle bits because middle bits are the happy part(sometimes it ends up boring but for the writer those are one of the best stories ever told). I know you wont agree with my view, but you're putting yourself inside the box.

    email me.....

    ReplyDelete