Naabutan na ako ng timer ng aircon, pero ayun, dilat pa rin ung dalawang mata ko....
That's the start of my crazy day. I wasn't able to sleep well, thanks to that 3 in 1 coffee from yajirobe and the loads of projects to comply! I went to school, unprepared and tired, GLOOMY I guess, but one thing is for sure, the cold and wet weather ease the miserable feeling. It made me feel lighter.
I went straight to the bench where my classmates sat and played basketball. Chat. Chat. Chat. Talking about the musical play we need to come up and master. Afterwhich, I was sudden when one of my classmates told me the national secretary of KAPARIZ was one of the victims of that burtal us bombing. Errrr, that was a snap ! It kinda, drained everything I need to endure the day. Morning class and everything went boring.... oh well, except for the fact that I was one of those who'd gone crazy searching for an effin' red ballpen. Lunch? Oh, I had lunch with my old relatives from Bohol, which I didn't really enjoy. Afternoon class. We were soooo ready to practice for that play when we were told that we need to attend that career guidance talk.... I have nothing to do but obey, or else.... Since, I'm no longer confused about what course to take, I really didn't pay attention to every sharing. I slept half of the time we were there.... And then, comes the Nihongo exam, which I really didn't prepared myself for, not even spend time to study the subject, but, thank goodness, 'nakasagot naman ako'. And I ended my day at the village's gym, with my classmates, giving all we've got to pull off the sitch. And it was really fun.
So after the unpredictable day, I thought I'll go home relieved and wearing a single smile....
But...... I guess.......
I did NOT.
'Siguro, nadisappoint lang ako, kasi, may ineexpect eh.... ewan, pero parang ganu na rin, nakakalungkot T_T'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment