This one, is not to be solved based from a proven law, theory or whatever property. This is the real one, its either you solve it head on with the thought 'do or die' or threw it away and allow it to bother your whole existence. Nonetheless, if you got sick to it and is willing enough to solve it, then, SNAP ! it's all yours to conquer !
Its the first month of the year, and im having problems over another over another over another PROBLEMMMMMM! Suck ! I'm still evaluating the solutions of one problem and here come's the other, too excited to get into my nerves and see me killed softly, good thing, I'm no quitter, I'm a fighter whatever that is to fight....
What I can't clearly understand is the fact that, everything has been so mean to me lately, I could hardly breath for these getting-on-my-nerves-problems won't let me to. The components of the problem and the given necessary to arrive to a solution keeps on infuriating me and tries so hard to pull me back to the first step, it really does challenge me.
Do whatever, but I'll remain, straight to my goal, and that is to solve these problemsssss. I CAN DO THIS.
Oh ! I almost forgot to mention, that the gratuitous elements are so welcome to go out of the situation and stop bugging me or at least treat me as I should be.
Marga B.

No comments:
Post a Comment