Ok, I was so touched when I received that message from my POGI classmate- Mitchel Francis Manalac. So I was kinda not feeling college, college as in, new environment, new classmates, new teachers, everything NEW. But when I read the text, there, I felt it. I mean I got the thought, reality check Marga: YOU'RE GOING TO COLLEGE ! and, you're no longer seeing the same faces. After the surprised-realization, I missed them all already, and I mean, EVERYONE. Great >_<
Going back, the simple act made me feel so appreciated, thanks MITCHY ! He had been true to the words he uttered. Naks ! (mitch, kung mabasa mo 'to, LOL, wag mo masyadong ifeel. hehehehe) But Im really gonna miss that guy, he's charisma and character, one of a kind. I swear, you'll feel so lucky when you're next to him.... who wouldn't? He's so GWAPO, many girls are after him, not only inside the campus, but also outside.
I hope we keep the communication 'til college. I miss you too Mitchy ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment