Wednesday, April 6, 2011

This alien is now ENROLLED

'Wow, that was so much fun. Soooooo much fun.'

April 5 2011

I went to ADDU (Ateneo de Davao University) to have the medical check-up which is required for the enrollment. At the back of my mind I was complaining like hell *ang arte naman nyan oh, asar, bat kelangan dun pa, eh may sarili naman akong physician eh, physician since birth*. But I have no choice but to follow their protocols, though I sound like a meanie I still am obedient. Im obedient you knaaaw? So I was there, since I was a freakin' ALIEN, I came to ask the guard where the clinic is located, I was confident to finish everything as early as possible cause I arrived exactly at 9 am and the clinic opens at 9 am , but when I reached the spot, 'Oh noeeeees!' the line is like a highway, its effin' long. *GREAT* I tried to be an enthusiast, went to the line, and waited. *waiting, waiting, waiting* I notice how/why everyone on the line have this *I don't know slip* so I asked the girl beside me and she said we need it, or else you won't be entertained. I was like *???????* and *WTH, di ko yan alam ah!* so I thicken my face and ask her if she could look after my seat so that I won't be replaced in the line, thank God she's nice and agreed. I rushed through the cashier, to pay, but the cashier told me to get a form to the admission office before paying *AWESOME >_<* I was about to lose my patience huh, its kinda annoying, no choice, I went to the office get the form and fill it up, run back through the cashier and paid it, *panic mode, baka tapos na ung mga kalinya ko, errrrr* FINALLY ! done paying, praise God and I made it on time.... wew, thanks to that girl. Ok, Im finally in, in to their precious clinic, it was my turn, first medical test is the eye test. Miss asked me to read the letters on that two meters away chart, I cant read it, she said try again, I still cant. And then he talked to her co-worker and consulted if they would ask me to go to the optometrist before proceeding *WTF? I came here without knowing about everything, rushing to make the payments wearing a wedge heel, teka, gaga ka rin Marga, wala namang may sabi na mag heel ka no? so don't blame them for the pain, going back, I was like, NOOOO ! Jeez, I went through a lot of things and then you'll say come back tomorrow? hell NOOOO !* So, God was so good again, and Miss asked me to read it again, she kinda gave me a 2nd try, its a miracle, I was able to read it. Nice one Marga ! *kelangan ko lang pala ng panakot para magawa un. LOL* Doctor checked me and I was normal, of course I am, so there I have it, their precious medical certificate. Thumbs up for me, I was able to do it all alone in an alien place.

That was in the morning, in the afternoon, I complied all requirements, I mean all. Went to my alma mater PNJKIS (Philippine Nikkei Jin Kai International School) to get my report card and the certificate for good moral character. Oh noooooooess ! The office is close. How the hell am I gonna get my certificate? Hmm, so I used my charms and acting skills and convincing powers, I again thicken my face and went inside the office, luckily the registrar was around *nagdadrama, Ma'am pwede na po ba makuha? kelangan na po kasi talaga bukas eh kasi bukas na po ung enrollment* Actually, the enrollment is from 6th to 15th of April, but I want it asap, she was hesitant I guess but after I made my excuse and showed my pleading face, she agreed. *Nice one again Marga* Got it! last one, report card, it was easy. Got it like a snap :)

That was my first day being an Alien- everything back to zero. And it turned out so fulfilling !



April 6 2011

Enrollment day. I arrived there, 7:20, see? its early.... I learned a lesson from yesterday. Again I was an alien, but not as worse than yesterday. The whole process was, yah, exhausting, takes a lot of patience but overall fun, fulfilling and exciting. The best part was the 'interview', I feel like... It went oh so well!... I loved talking yah knaaaaaw. But the VERY best (ooops I know that's against the proper usage of English grammar, just want to exaggerate things, so sorry for that) VERY best part was when I paid the tuition for the whole semester and the cashier stamped the paper where my schedule is, 'ENROLLED'.... Wow ! Awesome.

Now, everything's settled, I can't wait to get started. I mean, Im kinda excited to start, though anxious, yet the excitement and enthusiasm dominates everything. FIGHTING !!!






No comments:

Post a Comment