I was also texting some of those whom I usually text in the middle of the night. Until I decided to turn off the notebook and went upstairs, but still not sleepy. And so I got something to read, 'Diary of a Wimpy Kid, the last straw'.... while reading....
One message received: Hi, this is Frank.
I didn't buy the prank. Because, first: its not an unknown number, its my friends number. second: I don't buy jokes as fast as others do, and third: its simply unbelievable. Crush texting me? seriously? In my dreams.
Here's the convo...
Hi, this is Frank.
Aaah, k. Cut it out denniel.
haha, don't you believe it? hmpf.
tssss.
hmm. its up to you.
Really not. its an obvious prank. pfft.
hmm? do you have free call?
why?
can you call?
Ok. Hi Frank.
seriously, this is Frank
waaa, you just don't believe it.
After 20 idle minutes...
pst ?
Yes?
this is really Frank.
Really? Go to sleep.
hmm, we're having a session, amm, are you mad it me?
why would I? wait, who is this really? no joke. who is this?
just call, please...
Please? tsss, denniel said you're already drunk.
hmmmm.
hmmmm?
aw, nevermind, just go to bed, its too late already
nah, im not sleepy yet... i'll get some food first.
aa, ok.
Ei, sessions... as in drinking session?
hmmm, yes, sort of...
hmm, isn't it bad? just asking
of course not... i even do it.
ahh,haha, what are you doing?
eating, you?
Denniel is dancing... and I'm just watching him, hahah.
addict!
yup, and he's just wearing a boxers.
drunk?
yup
tss, he told me he's not drinking.
hahaha, don't tell anyone about this.
ok.. who's with you there?
peter, leandro, gi, ian, teddy, pao, nelson, vince and don.
that's fun... there are plenty of you
its fun.. they're talking about nonsense
nonsense? like?
their ex girlfriends.... I'm out of place.
as if you don't have one. LOL
I really don't have one... is it even important?
you? hahaha.
if so, who could it be?
I don't know... you're the only one who can answer that.
I am faithful to my crush
faithful? wow... you're crush is lucky enough.
I don't have a chance with her anyway, change topic please..
you give the topic SWAN, haha, just kiddin'
SWAN? funny.hmmm, where are you studying?
hmm, davao doc. I'm supposed to study at Addu, but my mom won't allow me to.
what course?
nursing
Wow! nursing? good luck on college Frank.
aha, it'll be a long run... cause I'll be proceeding to medicine
Wow! That was my dream back when I was in nursery. i know you can do it
it depends if I can...
if you think you can you will!
I don't know... hahaha
anyway, aren't you done yet?
still not, we're still halfway through, hmmm, go ahead, have a rest...
nope, not yet sleepy, dont even know why
am I not bugging you?
seriously no, I always sleep late along with my ghost textmates who's already dead as of the moment.
aw, who are you always texting anyway? the 3rd year guy?
LOL. no. never.its wangs, my js partner nad my cousin.
I see, SWAN you go to sleep... I might get drunk few moments from now..
later, I'm still good, SWAN. haha, go have fun, thanks if this is really you. tss.
call me... hmmm.
*calling*
sorry for the noise
now I believe you,
go to bed SWAN.
And that's the end of the ONE NIGHT TEXT. It was already 4:30 am when I fell asleep and haven't said goodnight. When I woke up. I feel like everything was just a dream, that I was just fantasizing. But its not, it was really true. It maybe a simple act, but it means so much to me. Again, this isn't one of the things I would expect from my crush. LOL. Swan, my name for him before. He knows it. great.
That was ONE TIME BIG TIME! Thanks for the chance destiny!
Thanks for the book and the food which which helped me sustain and witness the magic that night.

No comments:
Post a Comment