Dammit! This existence is suppose to be fun.
Have you ever tried saying, 'I wish I wasn't me'? Well, if not, you're off the hook. Sometimes, this ego kills me without me knowing that the torture is imminent. On some cases, people wants to get rid of themselves because they want to become someone who has something. In my case, I want to get rid of my ego because of the things around me, there's a lot going on, and I know I'm responsible of it. I'm no blaming others for this, I am blaming myself.
I'm sick of the 'this and that's', its pissing me off.
I've had enough of these parasites locking me into such limited breathing area. Judge me? Go ahead, have fun! Accuse me? let it be then! and I hope you make the most out of it. Talk until your jaws drop.
I understand myself, and I know nobody can understand me as much as I do. And I'm not showing up as a meanie who once uttered promising words and leave it in vain, I'll do as I said, just please! Don't let all of you accusations, guesses and whatever you have to say come running after my actions. For in that case, you'll end up, its a cliche, but- you'll end up, getting mad at me without knowing how you've become one. Just please! 'wag niyo akong pangunahan!'
Just so you know, shit happens, and forgive me if it slew down the thing I'm supposed to engage into.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment