The thing is, I sure don't pay much attention to it, but sometimes I sort of would be glad to have it. I'm pretty sure that I'm not in the situation where I feel like on cloud 9 because of that four letter word.
The irony here is, I'm the one who talks about it. Why? friends talk to me about it, and they just don't talk about it, later they'll ask for your opinion, and the next thing you'll know, you''re now the one they come running to whenever they want to discuss that matter. I'm the one they always see when they want to talk about that insane thing. That abstract feeling which science could not explain.
I don't know, I'm perplexed. Jeez.
I talk like I know what to do and what not. I'm not even sure how reliable my words are, I don't know, I just talk and talk, sometimes, I run out of words, but later I'll be able to keep talking.
Goodness. This is sick. The best part, I guess about this is, I hear lots of funny, awkward, crazy and insane things about that abstract-thing-that-science-can't-explain.
How powerful it is to make one go mad. LOL. It's sick.
I'm happy though. Listening them go mad and seeing them acting awkward is enough of a warning not to engage in that crazy matter. Thank God its me as Dr. Love not me needing Dr. Love.

Remember that God (whom you referred to in the last sentence) is the ultimate Dr. Love.
ReplyDelete