Thursday, December 22, 2011

FOREVER ALONE


Oh well, I'm quite pissed honestly. Oh wait, I think not... not quite, REALLY PISSED, I mean. REALLY PISSED.

Lately, I've been quite alone, doing things alone. Naah, its not the alone thing that makes me annoyed and pissed. So I did a lot of shopping ALONE, not so bad, not bad at all. I did some charity work ALONE, again, not so bad. Tomorrow, I'm gonna do jogging, ALONE.

So that's pretty much of the alone things I've been with lately. It doesn't sound horrible, neither annoying. Being alone is good anyway. I've got no problem with that.

The issue here is, the people whom I invite. Yah right, all of them, no exceptions. EVERYONE.

Seriously, they all are pissing me off. It sucks that everytime you ask them to go somewhere or do something, they'll just decline or if not, just say nothing and the next thing you knew, they went along with others without giving you the idea. That made me feel stupid. Fuck. I mean seriously, its effin' offensive that they're doing that, what the hell, 'I thought we're friends?!'. Guess not the real one. I don't know, its just so offensive meen, really offensive.

The thing is... I'm just pissed off. Thanks for your unintentional offensive acts. A LOT. hope you had fun.

Lesson learned: The next time I'll go out, I'll never, NEVER ask anyone to go with me.


No comments:

Post a Comment