Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Right Here...

If only I have the power to decide who goes where, who goes with and what goes to, maybe I know am the luckiest and happiest creature ever. Oh well, if only.

And this is how it's gonna be, you and me, forever fantasy. OA ego strikes again !

I wonder how the world would be
if we are to decide what goes with thee
Guess, Life would then be the greatest fantasy
Everyone thinks nothing 'bout tragedy
Each finds their destiny
No one shall live a misery
All will be happy, including me
IF ONLY....

by: Marga B.

If only I could tell you.... I'M RIGHT HERE... would you find me?

If only, I have the power to know what your answer is... If only....

I'm RIGHT HERE.... I hope you'll find me, I really do...


(for SUPERMAN)




No comments:

Post a Comment