Monday, March 1, 2010

In- LOVE

Well, its not me who's in-L<3ve, it's my friends.

Joyce Ann, whose one of my shoulder, listener and handkerchief, my special friend.She used to cry because of love failure, heartaches, perhaps, I am a witness of her love story, who could ever imagine, that this friend of mine who used to say 'd pa jud ko maguyab-uyab ba', now has a boyfriend. I'm so happy for her, she looks so cute and ladylike with her new boy, she acts mature and wise anough, I say, she is Loved and she is in love.

Debrah, the one who makes me laugh, the one who makes a day worthwhile. She could be one of those 'love experts', for her experiences, she once cried, fell in love with the wrong guy, got hurt and have this 'suitorsss'. She once received this flower and chocolates from our classmate, once danced with his admirer. And now, I was surprised when I heard, 'today is our monthsary' (well not with that classmate of ours), its with his long time loyal and ever loving suitor. Oh well, I bet now she learned form her past and enjoying the best of her l<3ve life.

Wewe, a very special friend of mine, who showed me a life lived with smiles behind the mountainous problems, the one who never lets me down. She was not that open to me when it comes to her love life, not unless I forced her too and convince her, and from then I found out that this friend of mine is crazy in love, she's afraid to get hurt and I tell her, that's normal, so she keeps on moving though, she doesn't take her suitor seriously, but it no longer matters, as long as she feels loved, I feel so happy for her. ;)

Kathe, whose life has always been colorful and lived well and whose patience has been so long enough, is now admired by a very thoughtful, sweet and 'beyond perfection' guy, imagine yourself in Kathe's shoes, one lazy afternoon, she was sitting in a corner, preparing for her report, and surprisingly this guy, brought with him a piano and played 'I'll never go' in front of her, after a moment of sweet music, the guy merely asked her "Would you be my girlfriend?", ugh !, that's mesmerizing. What makes me so happy about this two, is the fact that I may declare myself 'the bridge', well if not for the love of this guy, who seemed so nice and sincere, I could not but sit in a corner and watch their love deteriorate. So, I guess, love evolves around them, and love still is developing within the two. But no worries, if two lovers are meant for each other, whatever the challenge is, true love still prevails !

Rica, my ever loyal listener, who never failed to give her time to me, her words of wisdom full of acceptance, courage and new hope, who used to be so cute with her chubby look seemed to be so IN-LIKE or shall I say IN-LOVE with her evey loyal suitor, whose patience and perseverance never lets her down. She's also one of those, whom love life I've witnessed, when we were still in the 6th grade, she used to cry for her weirdo crush, she even have a song dedicated for this weirdo. I knew the detailed story of hers, from the moment she fell in love, she cried, fell in love again and now very HAPPY in-LOVE. At present, no words could ever explain my happiness for her.

Fairy, my 'dude', who possess such perfection, well she's beyond perfection. She's admired by this classmate of ours who's a guitar guru, to tell you a short story, it was the juniors and seniors prom and part of the event was for someone to ask his admired person a dance, and guess what?, this guitar guru asked Fairy a dance, but unfortunately they danced for only 6 seconds, well thanks for that sweet music turned 'budots'(whatever the spelling is)! Now, when Fairy gets teased with our classmate, I can see her smile, the smile that immediately disappears('cause I think she's shy ^^). But I bet sooner or later, Fairy's smile will last as if its endless. ^^

Concepcion, whose one of those 'students' I admire, well she's such a perfect role model to all those students out there. She is this 'cute-nerdy', at first many people knew how she admired this guy. Juniors and seniors prom is fast approaching by then, fortunately, God has planned such perfect pairing, they were partners ! And the night has come, they look so cute and sweet, they sit together, close to each other, talk like the world is theirs and danced like there's no tomorrow. Many are those who love the connection between them, and I think they enjoy it as well.

Now it tells me, things aren't yours forever, they are just meant to be with you for a while, support you and hone you as a better person. I should not be jealous with my friends new company, for I now, its for the best, for I know that I am much happier seeing those special persons happy. There's nothing I could do, but to keep moving, keep smiling and get ready whenever things seemed to be falling apart. ~_^

No comments:

Post a Comment