Sunday, March 21, 2010

P.S. ONE MORE TIME, please =(

Her letter for him,

As I travel along the past, I reminisce the 'you and I' before. Its been a while though, still I am not over you. You made things easier before and left it broken. I was right about everything I conceived, but I was so stupid to go against it, I became the carpetbagger, ok I mean it I was desperate that time, I want to be happy, perhaps, forever happy. I treasured everything though I was skeptical about it. And my skepticism didn't fail me, it all turned to be the best dream gone worst nightmare. I let it pass, I kept myself busy, so for a moment I forget about everything. As I go through, everything I do reminds me of you, the places we used to be, the things we used to share and the time we used to spend together. I was trying to forget you, but they won't let me to, fate won't let me to. As time passed by, things were getting better. I'm almost better, still I am bothered. Maybe my conscience tells me, I was the one who made the hitch complicated, I was too negative, too pejorative, I want to say sorry, but my pride overshadowed what I wanted to say. So I guess, at this moment, I'll leave this glitch to my fate, we'll never know, time will tell. Thanks by the way, and may our paths cross again.

P.S.
ONE MORE TIME, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment