Saturday, March 13, 2010

SILENCE

'Silence never lets you down, its your best friend who will never betray you, who listens to you and keep you strong despite your disappointments and failure.'

It all started as a secret, and I wanted it to be a secret. It was one of the biggest mistake I've committed in my whole entire life, I was weakened by the temptations and I was stupid to be tempted. From there, I realized how hard it is to keep a secret, to the point that you're letting yourself to be a hypocrite, but what can I do?, it's the only option I have, oh well I also have the last option. telling the TRUTH. I can't handle it, I swear, I keep reminding this 'stupid insights of mine' the pros and cons of this hitch, and I came to the conclusion 'its better this way'.

Its been more than a year of SILENCE, it made me stronger though at times, I'm almost breaking down. I'm proud to say I survived, it started like no one knew it and ended right, no one had a clue.

But the most critical part of keeping silent is showing everyone your smiles, letting them feel like your happy although your not, although your hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment