Sunday, March 28, 2010
Running away from STRANGERS
It was late at night last March 27 2010, when we decided to go out to the store to buy ice cream. We walk 50 meters to get to the store. On our way, I did not sight anything alien. When we reached the store,it took us time to be able to pick out the best yet fit to our 150Php budget. There were four of us, we were all dressed aptly, except for one, it still is fit but perhaps it was erotic to the eyes of those maniacs, so she started spotting those nuts following us inside the store and behind us at the counter. She was willfully pissed off that she started murmuring loud things against the aliens, really loud things, and it was getting quite nasty. We didn't mind it, after we paid for the ice cream, we went out the store not minding those craps, but as took 20 steps away from the store, those bullshits keep on following us, we freak out and so we began to run as fast as we could, I was the last runner, oh that's funny, when I was running like hell, I don't know how to react, I was laughing though frightened. We got safe when we reached our home, and that was what I call, RUNNING FOR OUR LIVES !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment