Students:
1. Alcid, Jess Anthony
2. Basmillo, Aldrin
3. Bulao, Maria Marga
4. Endrina, Wendelyn
5. Florece, Mark Lester
6. Fujikawa, Aki Myrianne
7. Gamboa, Debrah Jean
8. Golimlim, Aprille Dawn
9. Joven, Rica
10. Martinez, Natasha
11. Nerves, Emma Concepcion
12. Polia, Takami
13. Salibay, Dolly Ann
14. Sundian, Joyce Ann
15. Tatsuda, Daisuke
16. Zambrano, Neil Andrew
our best beloved SENSEI:
Sharwin Trinidad
a.k.a KIRA
1. Alcid, Jess Anthony
2. Basmillo, Aldrin
3. Bulao, Maria Marga
4. Endrina, Wendelyn
5. Florece, Mark Lester
6. Fujikawa, Aki Myrianne
7. Gamboa, Debrah Jean
8. Golimlim, Aprille Dawn
9. Joven, Rica
10. Martinez, Natasha
11. Nerves, Emma Concepcion
12. Polia, Takami
13. Salibay, Dolly Ann
14. Sundian, Joyce Ann
15. Tatsuda, Daisuke
16. Zambrano, Neil Andrew
our best beloved SENSEI:
Sharwin Trinidad
a.k.a KIRA
I could not but keep myself doubtful when I first entered this class, well first, the location of the classroom was quite inconvenient, second, I was surprised when I was informed that there will be 4th year students in our class, and third, I personally dislike the subject, because it doesn't like me in return =)
As we go through, we enjoyed the bonding. This class, is soothing, it does not pressure me, though at times, I'm in the moment of cursing the subject, its a package of learning and enjoying, well thanks to our SENSEI and to my classmates as well.
To Ma'am STRAIGHT,
Oh well, thank you sooo much for the 2 years of shared knowledge, laughter, moments, patience and experience. I can't even imagine our future next school year, for by then we're in the hands of this alien =). Though I myself perosnally dislike the subject, you made it easier, eto nga parating binibitawan kong linya 'I hate the subject but I love the teacher'. I would also like to say sorry for sometimes acting rude and prasie you for your endelss patience. Thanks for listening to our korny jokes and for witnessing our short-planned 'engagement' and for being the most approachable and friendly teacher, and also for giving as time to relax and watch movie(bisan dli ko kasabot). Waaah ! this one's getting korny, but seriously, I'm super gonna miss you. WINTER. Thanks ! Ma'am STRAIGHT !
P.S.
ikaw pa lang siguro akong gihilakan na teacher ba =)
P.S. pa jud
balitaan mo kami ah kung ikakasal na kayo ni TER
This class didn't fail to make a day worthwhile. THANK YOU !

No comments:
Post a Comment